The Nonprofit Innovation & Optimization Summit is the premier conference for nonprofit marketers and fundraisers looking to grow their online fundraising. Rather than have an open call for speakers, we hand-select the leading experts in marketing and fundraising innovation from around the world, and bring them all under one roof to teach us how to achieve real and tangible online fundraising growth.
Over the course of two days, you’ll learn proven and research-driven strategies from these leading experts, participate in hands-on training sessions, and discover all the tools you need to grow your online fundraising and revenue.
Through extensive networking opportunities, you’ll gather new ideas and learnings from a community of nonprofit marketers and fundraisers like yourself who are seeking the most innovative solutions and strategies to grow their revenue.
1. Get inspiring new ideas from bleeding-edge digital marketers. Every year we go to the top marketing conferences around the world to find the best digital marketing thought leaders to invite to NIO. This year, we’ve secured some of the most talented forward-thinkers to inspire you with breakthrough ideas to help give your nonprofit organization an edge.
2. Learn secrets to building a culture of perpetual learning and performance improvement. The key to consistent growth of your fundraising program is creating a culture of innovation and optimization. At the NIO Summit, you will learn secrets from other nonprofit executives that have cracked the code of cultural transformation so that you can motivate your staff to continually push for better and better results.
3. Preview new technology solutions in a no-pressure, sales-free environment. Nobody likes to pay to attend a conference only to be forced to sit through sales pitch after sales pitch from the main stage. Yet, as an innovative executive you need to constantly stay on top of what is new in the world of technology. To solve this, we have created a special “Innovation Showcase” that is located in a private lounge within the main venue. You can pick and choose which technologies to review in a no-hassle, comfortable, intimate setting.
4. Network with fellow innovators from both the nonprofit and for-profit space. One of the best parts of the NIO Summit is the built-in networking opportunities throughout the conference. Because this event is only for nonprofit innovators and marketing thought leaders, you will have the opportunity to meet and engage with people that share your passion for leadership, new ideas, and market disruption.
1. Learn advanced marketing ideas to accelerate your growth. The NIO Summit is the place where you’ll find proven fundraising strategies, the latest marketing innovations, and the essential tools to help your nonprofit achieve major online fundraising growth. Take in over 16 powerful and practical, action-oriented sessions on email marketing, copywriting, landing page creation, content marketing, analytics, social media marketing, online advertising, marketing automation, and of course, testing and optimization.
2. Discover what works and what doesn’t in online fundraising. Gain insights from over 1,000 online fundraising experiments to get quick wins for your online fundraising program that will impress your boss and raise more money for your organization.
3. Fast-track your way into testing and optimization. If you have ever wanted to move into the exciting world of conversion rate optimization, this is your chance! The entire NextAfter team will be available to you to help you with everything from developing a strong, testable hypothesis, to getting up and running on a testing platform – we’ll even help you set up and run your first test from the floor of the conference.
4. Get instant free access to your own experiment research library. Every attendee of the NIO Summit will get access to the newly designed Winston Experiment Research Library. Winston easily integrates with all major testing platforms and will enable you to monitor, document, and share the results of all of your experiments from one centralized, beautifully designed interface.
5. Meet and network with marketing thought-leaders and fellow nonprofit innovators. Imagine the opportunity to attend a nonprofit conference where meeting new people doesn’t feel like work. That’s because the NIO Summit has been engineered to provide you with natural opportunities to connect and network with other nonprofit attendees, speakers, and subject matter experts so that you have people you can turn to for inspiration, new ideas, or even your next career move.
1. The venue, Ellie Caulkins Opera House, is a work of art situated downtown Denver, CO. So you’ll be taking in strategies and insights that will lead to major revenue growth, while also taking in the beauty of the theatre and the city of Denver.
2. The speakers will blow your mind. We literally travel to marketing conferences around the world to find the absolute best expert speakers we can find. You will be inspired, challenged, entertained, and of course equipped with killer ideas that you are guaranteed not to find at any other nonprofit conference this year.
3. Killer swag. Instead of crappy tote bags jammed with marketing propaganda, we’ve created a sweet Swag Shop where you can trade in the tokens for the coolest nonprofit conference swag you’ve ever seen. Earn tokens by participating at the Summit, and you’ll be able to cash in on Bison coolers, boot-leg T-shirts, temporary tattoos, and other swag that literally says, “Punch Best Practices in the Face.”
4. Money-back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will LOVE the NIO Summit, that we will 100% refund your money if you don’t.
Dark, dingy ballrooms. PowerPoint presentations that seem to never end. Forced ‘networking’ time. Unrelenting sales pitches from the stage. More achievement ribbons available than a human could possibly ever earn or wear. And, perhaps worst of all, speakers repeating the same ‘best practices’ that you’ve already heard a hundred times — maybe even from them.
This is how most nonprofit conferences go. And we’re not saying they’re bad…we’re just saying that the NIO Summit is pretty much the complete opposite.
The NIO Summit brings together the best and brightest minds and industry leaders to give short, focused, research-backed presentations over two jam-packed full days with two goals:
Nowhere else in North America – dare we say, the world – can you find all of this in one room…
If you don’t have a great time and walk away with a notebook full of new ideas that you can apply right away, we’ll give you your money back. Our goal is not to take your money, but to give you ideas and insights that will help you raise more money for your cause.
Here’s the simplest answer: wear whatever you think will make you have the greatest conference experience you’ve ever had. There’s really no dress code but just in case ‘no dress code’ stresses you out, here’s a quick do and do not guide:
Basically, wear what you feel most comfortable in, and be yourself. If you decide to email us about it, we’ll probably say something like “Wear something comfortable. And don’t wear a tie.”
If you are looking for an opportunity to showcase your products or services to the nonprofit fundraising community, the Nonprofit Innovation & Optimization Summit could be a good fit for you. Learn more about how you can get involved and become a sponsor »